Taking care of mother Earth is important to us, as living a minimal life and caring for the environment are principally synonymous. Could we be more environmentally friendly? Sure! And we will always look for ways to minimize waste and do as little harm to the environment as possible in both our business and personal lives.
Here are some of the things we are already doing.
- Minimally package products.
- Use recyclable packaging as much as possible.
- Recycle all boxes for reuse or composting.
- No box gets thrown in the dumpster. Reuse or recycle paper.
- Drink from a water bottle instead of buying bottled water.
- Ship via ground as much as possible; shipping by air leaves a significantly larger carbon footprint.
- Turn off the lights!
- Bike to work.
- Think and live minimally.
- The less you consume, the less harm you do to the environment.