- Minimal asymmetrical pouch design
- 0.7 liter carrying capacity
- Fast access smartphone pocket
- Single point crossbody carry
- Internal zip pocket for passport and wallet
- Compressions bands for cables and pen
- Lip pockets for credit cards, Airpods, charging cables
- Military grade hardware and materlals
- 1680D Ballistic nylon (Black) and Cordura (Colors)
- Small hit of 3M reflective tape
- Strap sunglass keeper
- Made in USA
- PATENT PENDING
AUX Pocket 2.0 - X-DYM (Dyneema)
X-DYM is a special edition bolstr AUX Pocket 2.0 made in collaboration with Xhibition. Incorporating the popular "Cuben Fiber" (AKA Dyneema) this small crossbody bag is for fashion as much as it is utility. This fiber is stronger than steel to boot.
- White Dyneema
- Developed for high performance
- Ultra light and abrasion resistant
- 15 x stronger than steel
- Resistance to moisture and UV
- Minimalist Everyday Carry
Updated pocketing and more capacity compared to bolstr AUX Pocket 1.0.
Carry what you need: Four (4) pockets for Smartphone, wallet, passport, keys, Air Pods, charging cables, but not much more.
Dimensions (Max): L 8" (203mm) x W 1 (25mm) x H 4.5" (114mm)
For more information click on the tab below.
Smaller than a sling pack. Larger than a wallet.
An innovation in minimal carry, AUX Pocket 2.0 (AKA Utility Pocket) is a breakthrough future-classic in design. There is nothing else like it on the market. It is that extra pocket for everyday essentials that can be uniquely worn, carried, or stored for fast access and security.
Whether worn, carried, or stored - keep everything in one spot at all times.
AWARD WINNING DESIGN
Winner of the 2021 International Design Award for Fashion Accessories
If you stop and look around, you will see a lot of men overstuffing their front pockets. It looks ridiculous. Most will admit it is a problem, and they would rather not haul all their stuff this way, but solid small bag alternatives are few and far between. bolstr aims to change that.
Most men are creatures of simplicity and habit, especially when it comes to everyday carry. They want their smartphone, wallet, keys, Airpods, and sunglasses (everyday essentials) on them at all times without the need for a larger bag or backpack to carry them.
While clothing pockets seem like a friendly companion for everyday carry, most end up getting overstuffed, which wears on clothing, inhibits access, results in things getting misplaced, and does not look good.
Clean your carry™ - bolstr®