Slimmy R1S2 International 1-Pocket Wallet (79mm) - Oil Tan
Slimmy has moved to a new home at Slimmy.xyz. Click hereto be redirected.
The Slimmy R1S2 (79mm) in the oil tan colorway eliminates all excess layers of leather making it the thinnest international leather wallet (4mm thin) on the market.
- Featuring a 1-pocket / 2-slot Open Design.
- Extra height to accommodate larger sized bank notes.
- Clean cut edge and rounded corners with proprietary rubberized dye treatment. No folded leather. Maximum compactness with room to spare.
- Made for the US dollar or larger international currency folded in half. Place cash in center pocket along with most used cards. ID and less used cards go in side slots.
- Side slots for IDs and less used money cards cinch to hold stuff in place when loaded. RFID protection and access in one.
- Made from premium USA steer hide by a 4th generation leather goods company. Our slim wallets are made next to some of the most coveted and well known brands in the world. Quality without the hype.
Slimmy R1S2 holds more than you think...
- Dimensions: 4.125" (105 mm) x 3.125" (79mm) x .157" (4mm)
- Capacity: 10 Money Cards/ID, 15 Bills, 5 Receipts, 2 Business Cards
- Open design provides a visual (irritation) cueing you to purge unneeded contents.
- Patented: D 702,938
NOTE: S2 size Slimmy wallets are 4mm longer and 3mm taller and the Original. It's amazing what a few millimeters will do to enhance aesthetics without compromising function. Japanese Yen and larger denomination Euros (eg. 100 EUR) will protrude slightly (3mm) at the top. Making a wallet large enough to fully cover all bank notes renders a wallet unfriendly for front pocket carry and excessive for smaller currencies.
Slimmy R1S1 (68 mm) also available: 3.875" (98mm) x 2.69" (68mm) x .157" (4mm)