At less than 2 lbs, it is the lightest fashion rain apparel available for men and in a form that looks substantial and crisp, even after having been stowed away in a package the size of a magazine. The shell is crafted from fabric technology by Nextec which offers superior protection from wind and rain, with enhanced breathability and wrinkle resistance.BlackCoat Airgo was the lightest weight travel jacket that looked great over sports coat or with jeans. As always, this BlackCoat included the 7 security pockets you need (smartphone pocket, notepad pocket, magazine pocket, pen pocket, pocket for keys).
- Classic 3/4-length.
- Red accent for subtle nuance.
- Waterproof, breathable Nextec polyester shell with Epic waterproofing technology.
- Micro-mesh lining for added comfort and breathability.
- 8 compartments of varying size.
- D-rings in outer pockets.
- Ultra-Lightweight (1.8 lbs) and easily packable.
- Smart Right: Vertical zip pocket (5" x 5.5"?) for smartphones.
- Smart Left:Vertical zip pocket (5" x 5.5"?) for smart phones.
- Deep: Vertical zip pocket (9" x 6.5"? wide) for airline tickets, passports, etc.
- Memo: Small vertical zip pocket (5"? x 4.5"? wide) for a note pat.
- Big: Large vertical zip pocket (11" x 9"?) for a magazine, documents, iPad, spare shirt or scarf.
- Pen: Pocket for your pen.
- Hand: Outer pockets with d-rings (attach keys).
- Small: The resting place of miscellany.
Read more about BlackCoat here.