BlackCoat Work JFK
The shell is made from NanoTex waterproof stretch cotton that is soft as your favorite aged jean jacket but with the durability and performance of a high-tech fabric. Inspired by the jacket we saw worn by both workmen and artists in New York, we attempted to find the uniform for the free agent, knowledge worker. Like all BlackCoat designs, the JFK has a subtle, yet distinctive appearance and is made from the latest encapsulated waterproof fabric technology. BlackCoat JFK features a shell made with the latest advancements in nanotechnology. It's the perfect travel companion that you will also find quite useful at home.
- Made with a stretch-cotton fabric made by Nano-Tex.
- Nanotechnology protection from rain, spills, stains, and static.
- Cool breathability of natural fibers.
- Ultra-packable for travel.
- Five pockets.
- Smart Right: Vertical zip pocket (5" x 8.5") for smart phones and airline tickets.
- Smart Left: Vertical zip pocket (5"x 8.5") for smart phones and airline tickets.
- Hand:Outer pockets with d-rings (attach keys).