BlackCoat Work JFK
Inspired by the jacket we saw worn by both workmen and artists in New York, we attempted to find the uniform for the free agent, knowledge worker. Like all BlackCoat designs, the JFK has a subtle, yet distinctive appearance and is made from the latest encapsulated waterproof fabric technology. BlackCoat JFK featured a shell made with the latest advancements in nanotechnology.
- Made with a stretch-cotton fabric made by Nano-Tex.
- Nanotechnology protection from rain, spills, stains, and static.
- Cool breathability of natural fibers.
- Ultra-packable for travel.
- Five pockets.
- Smart Right: Vertical zip pocket (5" x 8.5") for smart phones and airline tickets.
- Smart Left: Vertical zip pocket (5"x 8.5") for smart phones and airline tickets.
- Hand:Outer pockets with d-rings (attach keys).
Read more about BlackCoat here.