Small Carry 3.0 - X-DYM (Dyneema)
X-DYM is a special edition bolstr Small Carry made in collaboration with Xhibition. Incorporating the popular "Cuben Fiber" (AKA Dyneema) this mini satchel bag alternative is for fashion as much as it is utility. The fiber is stronger than steel to boot.
- White Cordura
- Developed for high performance
- Ultra light and abrasion resistant
- 20% lighter than Ballistic nylon
- 15 x stronger than steel
- Resistance to moisture and UV
- Minimalist Everyday Carry
Carry what you need: Five (5) pockets and d-rings for smartphone, wallet, passport, keys, sunglasses, Air Pods, external battery, charging cables, tablet, but not much more.
Dimensions (Max): L 9" (229mm) x W 3 (76mm) x H 9" (229mm)
For more information click on the tab below.
A breakthrough in EDC bag design for men. Perfectly sized and minimal, bolstr Small Carry provides a better option for managing essential everyday items but not much more. Carefully considered, bolstr Small Carry's signature pocketing is intuitive and disciplined.
- Minimal asymmetrical EDC bag design
- 3.7 liters carrying capacity
- Stealth smartphone pocket
- Quickdraw sunglass pocket
- Fidlock magnetic fast access pocket
- Sized to fit an 8” tablet
- Dedicated AirPod/Money pocket
- Ergonomic shoulder pad (sold separately)
- External and internal d-rings for key carry
- Military grade hardware and materials
- 1680D Ballistic nylon (Black) and Cordura (Colors)
- Small hit of 3M reflective tape
- Made in USA
- Patented:D 751,285
Bolstr Small Carry is designed similar to a holster, so there are two orientations available depending on which hand you prefer to access the bag. The right-sided bolstr Small Carry crosses over the left shoulder, and the bag rests on the right side (see the picture below). The opposite is true for the left-handed bag.
NOTE: If you are unsure of what side you prefer, just throw on a messenger bag and then notice what side of the body it is on. It will be natural to you.
Combine it with MINI and AUX for in-bag organization and fast access to key items.
If you stop and look around, you will see a lot of men overstuffing their front pockets. It looks ridiculous. Most will admit it is a problem, and they would rather not haul all their stuff this way, but solid small bag alternatives are few and far between. bolstr aims to change that.
Most men are creatures of simplicity and habit, especially when it comes to everyday carry. They want their smartphone, wallet, keys, Airpods, and sunglasses (everyday essentials) on them at all times without the need for a larger bag or backpack to carry them.
While clothing pockets seem like a friendly companion for everyday carry, most end up getting overstuffed, which wears on clothing, inhibits access, results in things getting misplaced, and does not look good.
Clean your carry™ - bolstr®