slimmy X2S2 International Wallet - 79mm
Where minimalist design meets optimal function. The slimmy X2S2 (79mm) accommodates domestic and international currencies, yet is uncompromising when it comes to slimness. Based on customer input from our slimmy Redux Kickstarter, we took out one layer of leather, and it its place added a stealth side slot. The redesign holds true to our 3 pocket wallet theory and Rule of 7, resulting in a wallet that is 5mm thin and front pocket worthy wherever you find yourself in the world.
- Open 2-pocket / 1-slot configuration. The perfect balance between slim wallet form and optimum in-wallet organization.
- Clean cut edge and rounded corners with proprietary rubberized dye treatment. No folded leather. Maximum compactness.
- Made for US or International currency folded in thirds. Place cash on the Slimmy logo side, most used cards in the non-logo pocket with slot. ID and less used cards go in side slot.
- Side slot for IDs and less used money cards cinch to hold stuff in place when loaded. RFID protection and access in one.
- Made from premium USA steer-hide by a 4th generation leather goods company, alongside the most coveted and well-known brands in the world. Quality without hype.
NOTE: S2 size slimmy wallets are 4mm longer and 3mm taller and the Original. It's amazing what a few millimeters will do to enhance aesthetics without compromising function. Japanese Yen and larger denomination Euros (eg. 100 EUR) will protrude slightly (3mm) at the top. Making a wallet large enough to fully cover all bank notes renders a wallet unfriendly for front pocket carry and excessive for smaller currencies.
slimmy X1S1 (68 mm) also available: 3.875" (98mm) x 2.69" (68mm) x .157" (4mm)