Slimmy R3S2V International 3-Pocket Wallet (79mm) - Black
Bigger bills do not necessarily have to equate to bulky. Slimmy (79mm) is a wallet with global appeal, accommodates domestic and international currencies, with a window for fast ID access.
- Featuring a 3-pocket Open Design with ID slot. Made for minimalist jetsetters who donÛ_¢t want to switch wallets crossing borders.
- Clean cut edge and rounded corners with proprietary rubberized dye treatment. No folded leather. Maximum compactness.
- Made for the US dollar or larger international currency folded in half. Place cash on the Slimmy logo side, most used money cards in the middle, and your ID and less used cards on the window side.
- Top load (folded side up) larger notes and side land the US dollar. Added ID slot can be used for ID plus nonessential money or business cards (3 total). RFID protection and access in one (click compare for more).
- Made from premium USA steer hide by a 4th generation leather goods company. Our slim wallets are made next to some of the most coveted and well known brands in the world. Quality without hype.
Slimmy holds more than you think...
- Dimensions: 4.125" (105 mm) x 3.125" (79mm) x .256" (6.5mm)
- Max Capacity: 10 Money Cards/ID, 15 Bills, 5 Receipts, 2 Business Cards
- Open design provides a perfect visual (irritation) so you know to purge unneeded contents.
- Patented: D 527,899
NOTE: S2 size Slimmy wallets are 4mm longer and 3mm taller and the Original. It's amazing what a few millimeters will do to enhance aesthetics without compromising function. Japanese Yen and larger denomination Euros (eg. 100 EUR) will protrude slightly (3mm) at the top. Making a wallet large enough to fully cover all bank notes renders a wallet unfriendly for front pocket carry and excessive for smaller currencies.
Slimmy R1S1 (68 mm) also available: 3.875" (98mm) x 2.69" (68mm) x .157" (4mm)