bolstr x Jae Capo AUX Pocket 2.0 - B-DYM (Dyneema)
bolstr x Jae Capo AUX Pocket B-DYM a is a limited edition Black Dyneema AUX Pocket donned in original abstract art inspired by Kid Cudi's "Man on the Moon: The End of Day" album cover.
- Award Winning Design
- Fiber is stronger than steel
- Reverse Black Dyneema
- Developed for high performance
- Ultra light and abrasion resistant
- 20% lighter than Ballistic nylon
- 15 x stronger than steel
- Resistance to moisture and UV
- Minimalist Everyday Carry
- made in USA
Capacity: Four (4) pockets for Smartphone, wallet, passport, keys, Air Pods, charging cables, but not much more.
Dimensions (Max): L 8.75” (222mm) x W 1 (25mm) x H 5.0” (127mm)
For more information click on the tab below.
Smaller than a sling pack. Larger than a wallet.
An innovation in minimal carry, AUX Pocket 2.0 (AKA Utility Pocket) is a breakthrough future-classic in design. There is nothing else like it on the market. It is that extra pocket for everyday essentials that can be uniquely worn, carried, or stored for fast access and security.
Whether worn, carried, or stored - keep everything in one spot at all times.
- Minimal asymmetrical EDC pouch design
- 0.7 liter capacity
- Smartphone pocket pocket*
- Single point crossbody strap
- Internal zip pocket for passport and wallet
- Compression bands for cables, multitool, pen and more
- Lip pockets for credit cards, AirPods, charging cables
- Military-grade hardware and materials
- Tiny hit of 3M reflective tape
- Strap sunglass keeper
- Made in USA
*AUX may not be suitable for phones with bulky cases. Small Carry is made for these items.
AWARD WINNING DESIGN
Winner of the 2021 International Design Award for Fashion Accessories
If you stop and look around, you will see a lot of men overstuffing their front pockets. It looks ridiculous. Most will admit it is a problem, and they would rather not haul all their stuff this way, but solid small bag alternatives are few and far between. bolstr aims to change that.
Most men are creatures of simplicity and habit, especially when it comes to everyday carry. They want their smartphone, wallet, keys, Airpods, and sunglasses (everyday essentials) on them at all times without the need for a larger bag or backpack to carry them.
While clothing pockets seem like a friendly companion for everyday carry, most end up getting overstuffed, which wears on clothing, inhibits access, results in things getting misplaced, and does not look good.
Clean your carry™ - bolstr®