Slimmy Redux is improved with rounded corners and a clean cut edge with rubberized dye treatment. Delightful to carry in our front pocket and a pleasure to behold.
Nomenclature: C= Smallest, Original=Original, 1 = Less, 2 = More
NOTE: Legacy Slimmy, View Slimmy and X Slimmy are the "Original" size standing slightly taller than the Slimmy 1, but shorter than the Slimmy 2 and wwSlimmy. They are designed to hold US currency when folded in half only.
3 CARRY OPTIONS
- X1 1-Pocket: Put cash and everyday cards in the middle. Less used cards go in the slots.
- X2 2-Pocket: Fold your currency and place in one side pocket and credit cards in the other. RFID readable and/or less used cards go in the slot..
- X3 3-Pocket: Fold your currency and place in either side and credit cards in the center slot.
- VX3 3-Pocket: Fold your currency and place in either side and credit cards in the center pocket. Slot and window for your ID.
- Place RFID readable cards on the side without the Slimmy logo for access.
- Put in your front pocket with Slimmy logo facing away for RFID protection.
- Purge regularly.
- CASH TIPS: Put international bank notes with the fold at the top. For the Slimmy 1, cash may be folded in half. Notes will protrude slightly.
DON'T LET THE SLIM SIZE FOOL YOU.
All slimmy wallets can hold approximately the same load. And it is more than you might think:10-15 bills
5-8 credit card
2 business cards
NOTE: We do not recommend overstuffing your Slimmy. This is a good amount of stuff. Be sure to purge regularly.
EUROS: 100, 200 and 500 Euro bills will not fit perfectly. Other Euro banknotes okay.
2-WAY RFID PROTECTION AND ACCESS.
Slimmy is the only wallet with 2-way RFID. In fact, we coined the phrase.
|All Slimmy wallets offer built-in RFID shielding on one side (look for the Slimmy® logo) and access on the other (no shielding). When putting your Simmy in your front pocket, be sure that the logo is facing away from your body for maximum protection from would be wireless card thieves.
|Flip your Slimmy over to the non-logo side for easy entry and access to buildings. Minimal with maximum function.
Here are some helpful links to credit card fraud and RFID.
LESS IS MORE.
Slimmy does not have the added complexity of money clips, bands or elastic. Elastic is a nice material, but we think it is better for use on underwear than wallets.